We recognize COVID-19 as a serious issue and are taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our participants and volunteers. Some of the changes we’re making are:
- Temperature and symptoms assessment at check in.
- COVID screening form for participants to complete at check in
- Temperature checks twice a day
- Fog indoor rooms twice a day to help eliminate airborne
- We’re doubling the number of cabins to help spread out participants
- Sanitizing stations will be located throughout and around campus
- Trained medical staff on-site 24/7
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.